After going through the process of getting a new floor – selection, measuring, ordering – the last step is flooring installation. This step is tangible; you’ll get your new flooring in your home, rather than a receipt!
Crossville Flooring Center’s priority is to ensure that your flooring is expertly installed for a beautiful look delivered within your budget. Our skilled installation teams know how to accomplish a flawless installation in a timely manner that allows your household to get back on schedule.
Because the Crossville Flooring Center is in your home during installation, we are sensitive to how intrusive it is to have workers in your home. That is why we get to your job done on time, do the installation skillfully, clean up and leave you satisfied with your new floor.
In order to jump start the installation when the crew arrives on the scheduled day, it will help if you attend to these details before we arrive:
- Arrange your schedule so you will be home during the installation; questions may arise that immediate answers are required.
- Keep children and pets away from the installation work areas and the work vehicles.
- Remove small items from the installation room(s), such as, books, lamps, items on tables, trinkets, etc...
- Clear a work area adjacent to the installation, make sure that there is power, lighting and access to water in both.
- Certain types of flooring may need to be delivered early to acclimate to your home.
If you need assistance with any of these steps, please let us know so we can schedule them in.